Engineering is the application of scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge, in order to design, build, and maintain structures, machines, devices, systems, materials and processes. An engineer is a professional practitioner of engineering, concerned with applying scientific knowledge, mathematics and ingenuity to develop solutions for technical problems.
- To aspire to be an institution of international academic excellence & reputation providing quality and value based education to the students with global perspective.
- The ultimate mission is to provide valuable resources for industry and society through excellence in technical education and research,to develop human intellectual capability to its fullest potential and application of knowledge of the highest level of excellence.
- To continue to be one of the world’s leading engineering Institutes in both education and research.
- To provide students and faculty a platform to achieve the best of their abilities.
- To be recognized as an international leader in engineering education, research and the application of knowledge to benefit society globally.
- Effectively and efficiently balance breadth with depth in undergraduate education in order to prepare students for the global workforce.
- To enable the students to identify and enhance their multi-facet talents and personalities, having firm & focused mind with an eye to equip themselves to face the future challenges of global competition.
- To shape the students as technocrats by molding their talents with constant learning voice of the country.