- Mrs. Seema Banik (In charge Dept. of Humanities )
- Dr. Narayani Sharma
- Mr. Dr.Pokhraj Sharma, Asst Proff. (Incharge of Chemistry Department)
- Mr. Basant verma, Asst Proff. (Applied Chemistry Department)
- Mr. Yashwant vaishnaw, Asst Proff. (Incharge of Mathematics Department)
- Mrs. Rajni Dubey, Asst Proff.
- Ms. Kalyani Thakur , Asst Proff.
- Mr. Rajesh Chopra: (Head of Department)
- Mr. Smriti Soni, Asst Proff.
- Mr. Sanjay Singh, Asst Proff.
- Mr. Madan Mohan, Asst Proff.
- Anisha Mishra, Asst Proff.
- Mr. Anil Hariharno, Asst Proff.
- Aparna Gadre, Asst Proff.
- Mr. P.Gangadharan, Asst Proff.
Physics Department : Engineering Physics teaches the application of modern physics concepts towards the engineering of new technological advances. Our faculty and students are involved in pushing the envelope of new technologies. Our design tools are the concepts of electrons, photons and neutrons, the tiny quantum mechanical objects of modern physics.
Chemistry Department : Chemistry is the study of matter and energy and the interactions between them. This is also the definition for physics, by the way.. Chemistry tends to focus on the properties of substances and the interactions between different types of matter, particularly reactions that involve electrons. Physics tends to focus more on the nuclear part of the atom, as well as the subatomic realm.
Mathematics Department : Applied mathematics is a branch of mathematics that concerns itself with mathematical methods that are typically used in science, engineering, business, and industry. Thus, "applied mathematics" is a mathematical science with specialized knowledge. The department of applied mathematics provides every friendly academic environment through special lectures, students-faculty interaction etc. apart from regular class room teaching. Your active participation in all these activities will not only improve your confidence but also induce as to improper it further. We are sure that the department of applied mathematics will be very fruitful academically and otherwise and your association with us will be forever. We wish you all the best for your bright future.
Humanities Department : The lab was setup to address the issue of lack of communication skills of technical students, especially those who come from non-English medium educational backgrounds. With a seating capacity of 30, with state-of-the-art Audio Visual aids, the language lab provides an opportunity for students to learn, practice and enhance their Spoken English and Vocabulary skills.
Mrs. Seema Banik (Head of Humanities)
Mr. Rajesh Chopra (Head of Physics Department)
Mr. Basant Verma, Asst Proff. (Head of Chemistry Department)
Mr. Yashwant vaishnaw, Asst Proff. (Head of Mathematics Department)
- Language & Communication skill lab by ETNL software.
- Applied Physics lab.
- Applied Chemistry Lab.